The Elrods

The Elrods
Thanksgiving Thankful

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

each morning...

Psalms 143:8

Sometimes, I don't know to do anything else, but worship Him . . . 

I encourage you today, to find the time to THANK the one who made the moon and the stars . . .
            . . . who gives you strength when you are weary . . .  
 . . . who holds your hand when you are scared . . .                    
                                  . . . who pours His GRACE over you like a drowning rain . . .
       . . .who blesses you beyond measure . . .                         
                              . . .who never ceases to amaze you with HIS  unconditional  LOVE . . .

I am so glad it is HE that I wake to each morning and it is  HIS guiding hand that I take hold.  I am lost without Him.


8 Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you.  Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you.  Psalm 143:8 (New Living Translation)



Blessings to you today,
Natalie


No comments: